PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Wallboard Vendor Recommendations

Posted 03-09-2020 13:54
    Hi - I'm looking for feedback/recommendations on 3rd party vendors that specialize in wallboard displays for IVR/ACD.  I'm specifically looking for a vendor app that is cloud-compatible, as we are on PureConnect Cloud.

I did find 3 apps/vendors in the AppFoundry that can support the cloud infrastructure:

• iVision (NovelVox)
    • Real-Time Stats (Prime Contact)
    • eMite

If anyone is currently having success using any of the above apps, or know of any other 3rd party vendor solutions that you've had great experience with, I will be very appreciative.

Thanks!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 2.  RE: Wallboard Vendor Recommendations

GENESYS
    Posted 03-10-2020 07:20
    Hey Barry - 

Full disclosure, I work for Avtex (largest Genesys partner), but I promise I'm not a sales person! :-) 

But for our clients, we employ Microsoft Power BI for both historical and real-time reporting.  And we can/have implement(ed) this solution for Genesys direct customers, including those running Genesys Cloud, PureConnect, and PureConnect Cloud.

It is certainly scalable, having recently handled a client's "busy season" to the tune of ~100k interactions/day (if memory serves).

If you'd like to see a no-pressure demo or have some more questions about how it compares to other products out there, let me know and I'd be happy to assist.  Again, I promise I'm not a sales person!

tvance@avtex.com
    2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant

Thanks!
    Trent.

• 3.  RE: Wallboard Vendor Recommendations

Posted 03-10-2020 13:23
    Hi Barry,

We are in the process of moving to Korbyt an RMG cloud base Wallboard system. They have many different adapters to connect to the Phone system to pull data, we use TCPIP Data Adapter as we have Marquee and push the stats to the Wallboard system.

Thank you

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources