PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Connect - Workstation - Choose Station Issue

Posted 05-01-2020 09:31
    Hello,

About to Go Live with a new contact center and just ran into a issue I do not know how to resolve.  As of this morning I am no longer able to choose a workstation to login with on Interaction Connect (Web Client).  I have been able to use the same workstation for the past two months with no issues until we started to add more workstations and users to the system.  The work station is a Genesys SIP Soft phone and shoes registered and "Up-to-date" in Interaction Administrator under "Managed IP Phones".  I ruled out network issues as I am able to login to the same laptop on the same network using the Development System.  I have no issues pinging both production IC Servers.  To me it seams like the system still think a user is logged in to the same station.  Is there a way to see in the system which stations are in use by agents and drop them?

Thank You,

Nelson Torres
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    [Nelson] [Torres]
    [Carilion Clinic]
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Interaction Connect - Workstation - Choose Station Issue

Posted 05-02-2020 22:54
      |   view attached
    It looks like another computer is using the SIP softphone on your computer. That doesn't work but it probably won't warn them either. It is a mistake made when users move around and don't confirm the station name before logging into Interaction Connect.

In IC Business Manager open a Session Managers View. You need the Supervisors/system license to see this view.
    Use the drop down at the end of the Interaction Connect line to show the list of sessions open between CIC and the Interaction Connect. The station shows the computer name for the SIP Softphone connections. You can also see the user Name.

Find that user in the directory and right click and log off that user, if you have the security setting to allow forced logoff.
    If not, get the user at the station to log off or change station.

I hope that helps.
    Cheers,

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources