PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Forecast AHT and Actual AHT

Posted 04-21-2021 14:06
    Hello all!

Does anyone know exactly where in the database the source data is for Intraday AHT actual and intraday AHT forecast?  I noticed some deviations between Intraday and the canned reports for actual AHT.  The variances so far today have been as much as 6%.

Also, i exported my forecast from Optimizer to Excel and I wasn't able to get that data to match up with the forecast AHT in Intraday.  I'm REALLY confused by that one.
    #SystemAdministration
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 2.  RE: Forecast AHT and Actual AHT

Posted 04-22-2021 11:52
    I don't see any where in the PureConnect Reporting Data Dictionary where it explicitly defines where it is stored; although I sure it's a stored procedure that uses multiple tables. I would recommend starting with the IWrkgrpQueueStats View 

Here is how I filter the results from that view
    FROM [dbo].[IWrkgrpQueueStats]
    WHERE CONVERT(DATE,[dIntervalStartUTC]) between '2021-04-11' and '2021-04-17'
    and chkey3 in ('Email Interaction', 'Call', 'Callback')
    and chkey4 = '*'

Brad Goff
    Palo Alto Networks, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Forecast AHT and Actual AHT

Posted 04-22-2021 12:15
    Brad,

Thanks for the suggestion!  I do use that view and I can get my custom reporting to line up with the canned reports to within a few seconds (due to rounding), however, I'm still concerned that Optimizer isn't lining up with those number by as much as 6%.  So if i report out that AHT was X and a director look at Intraday and see AHT of Y, who do you think he's going think can't do math, me or Optimizer?
    Also, upon exporting a forecast, I can't get seem to get any combination of the exported data to line up with the what is showing as the forecast AHT in Optimizer.  So, if I update my forecast for an AHT of 544, I can't be sure that Optimizer is using 544 AHT when calculating requirements, determining over/under staffing and projecting a SL.

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 4.  RE: Forecast AHT and Actual AHT

Posted 04-23-2021 14:08
    Have you confirmed that the scheduling unit has all the Workgroups have been assigned to a Service Goal Group? Have you broken it down workgroup by workgroup to see if they are each off by the same % or if there is one or two workgroups that are out of sync?

Brad Goff
    Palo Alto Networks, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources