PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View

Does system threshold data exist for CIC platform (documented)

• 1.  Does system threshold data exist for CIC platform (documented)

Posted 01-20-2021 14:48
    ​Our current system is well beyond the limits provided in the Install and Config documentation for physical servers.

IE:     

Enterprise CIC servers
          * 8000 users and stations with client workstations or 15,000 phone-only

My current platform is comprised of 9k users (7k ACD agents/ 9k workstations), 900+ workgroups (Agents assigned to multiple), and a complex IVR.

We have recently made changes to the registry to keep switchover working. In the past, we have made hardware changes to assist with the server load. We are attempting to breakout the ACD and IVR components to provide us with the necessary growing room to support of 3 year initiatives.

However our current struggle is two fold.

The first is related to the quantifying the server stats to prove that current platform is at or beyond capacity. So I need evidence to provide my leadership team to support the request. I have asked both the Support team and the Sales team for assistance. I'm currently waiting for a response.

The second is the list of bad things (fall out events) that could happen if we continue to move forward on the platform at our current pace. Are there any other indicators that we could use to has evidence.

Many Thanks in Advance!!!

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Timothy Elizondo

National General Management Corp.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources