PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Status of CX Insights for PCC

Posted 12-30-2020 15:29
    I'm following up on the status of CX Insights as it pertains to PCC clients.  I was advised earlier in the year that CX Insights would not be available for PCC clients, and that Genesys was looking into a possible 3rd party vendor that could be used to accommodate PCC customers.

Has anyone heard anything on this?  If any PCC customers currently do have access to CX Insights, I would love to get feedback on how it is being used in your shop, and have you had any success with the application?

Thanks!
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Cloud Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 2.  RE: Status of CX Insights for PCC

Posted 12-31-2020 10:40
    Hi Barry,

This is the best kept secret in town! lol   I asked our Genesys sales rep on 12/8/20 for product details for CX Insights, I have not heard a thing.

Earlier this month I came across the thread: 

https://community.genesys.com/digestviewer29/viewthread?MessageKey=053e3541-6254-4668-89e7-101f40e2401a&CommunityKey=cf214c8f-5206-4010-9b2c-2085cbd65a44&tab=digestviewer#bm053e3541-6254-4668-89e7-101f40e2401a

From there I discovered that:

Sai Prem M K
    Product Manager
    PureConnect- Reporting & Analytics
    M: +91 9866879758

Is the product manager for CXi    I reached out to him directly, If you like I can forward you the email I received from him,  It speaks to the features in place, pending & in development.  But no mention of Cloud vs Premise
    We are Premise PC

Pete Schroeder
    American Customer Care, Inc
    pschroeder@accare.com

• 3.  RE: Status of CX Insights for PCC

Posted 12-31-2020 10:56
    Hi Paul - Thanks for supplying the link.  If you would like to send the email along, my email address is: bfarrington@fedpointusa.com

As of this moment in time, dashboards/wallboards are not a top priority. However, I do suspect that the topic may come back around sometime in 2021.  It would be helpful to know if something is in the works.  If not, we may need to look at a 3rd party vendor on our own.

Thanks!

Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Cloud Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 4.  RE: Status of CX Insights for PCC

GENESYS
    Posted 01-01-2021 08:17
    Hello Barry,

Going by the subject, I'd like to confirm that PureConnect CX Insights is offered only for PureConnect Premise customer base and there is no plan to support PCC. Specifically for PCC, PowerBI for PureConnect is now available on the AppFoundry.

https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/pureconnect/listing/5e707e0b-196c-43c8-868e-6c8046a86efc

You can connect directly with Avtex from that link.

For any further queries, you may drop a note at the below email and I'd be happy to assist. 

Sai Prem
    PureConnect - Product Management
    saiprem.m@genesys.com

Sai Prem M
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources