PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Callback

Posted 02-21-2021 03:59
    Hi Team

If I need to send the callback request only from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM to the agents, otherwise wait on the queue.

I created new schedule for that but the callback request exceed the schedule and arrived to the workgroup direct.

Is there any configuration for that?

Best regards
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: Callback

Posted 02-22-2021 04:42
    I'm not sure what you mean - are you saying that if a call enters the IVR at, say 2:59, they get the "with callback" schedule, but by the time they hit the callback node it has gone past 3:00?

In this case, you could either adjust the schedule to finish a minute or so earlier (depending on how long it typically takes to reach the Callback node), or you could use a Logical Transfer node, with an expression based on time, immediately before offering the callback.

I would suggest that the former is probably easier.

HTH

• 3.  RE: Callback

Posted 02-22-2021 04:51
    Thank you Paul

No, I didn't mean this, in case all the agents are busy, the caller has the right to choose the call back option, I need for these callbacks arrived in specific time not when any agent available, as example if the caller request callback at 10:00 AM the callback should arrived to the agent at 1:00 PM, or the caller requested the callback at 11:00 PM the same should arrived to the agent next day at 1:00 PM.

Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 4.  RE: Callback

Posted 02-22-2021 08:01
    Oh, I see!

The only way I can think of to do this would be with Handler modifications as it is not standard functionality.

You could either have a Handler that puts the callback into a Dialer campaign that only runs during the specified hours, or you could have a "Holding" queue and have the system place any "out of hours" callbacks there and then have a handler that moves any callbacks in that queue into the workgroup queue at 1:00pm.

If necessary, you could have a second handler that runs at 3:00pm to move any remaining callbacks back to the "Holding" queue.

HTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources