PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  create a report of station information

Posted 09-17-2019 08:01
    Hi. looking to create a phone directory report of station information. Essentially, Station label and extension but cannot find where the data is stored to pull from. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Greg Ackinclose

• 2.  RE: create a report of station information
    Best Answer

Posted 09-18-2019 09:46
    Greg,

The station information is stored in Directory Services which is really just the Registry. I'm going to mention a couple more in dept options below but lets start simple first. There is a little known function in IA that doesn't get a lot of attention. From the File menu select Print and you will be greeted with options to print stations phone directory or Users phone directory. Selecting Stations you can display Station name, Type, Phone, and Description. For your example Station Name and Type should give you what you are looking for.

Now if you want to get more fancy or perhaps export values which are not available in the print menu you have a couple options. If you are good at regular expressions or parsing files you could export the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\<SITE NAME>\Production\<SERVER NAME>\Workstations. From here parsing the file would allow you to get all sorts of useful info from the stations. Alternately if you are good writing handlers you can parse the registry keys in a handler and dump the results out to a CSV.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources