PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Optimizer

Posted 06-10-2021 12:31
    So many questions lol.  Thank you to all who've answered.  And if I've missed some obvious documentation, please feel free to call me out (but point me in the right direction :) ).  

I'm trying to work with optimizer now via the ICELib SDK.  My current requirement is to pull scheduling data / adherence from optimizer.  I've looked into the optimizer namespace, which seems to deal primarily with configuration, and statistics.  I've not seen any stats categories related to scheduling.  I've also scoured the People namespace, but haven't seen anything yet that looks promising.  

Anyone aware of how I can get at user historical scheduling data via the SDK?

Thank you,
    Joe
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Joe Parker
    Midway USA

• 2.  RE: Optimizer

Posted 07-02-2021 08:07
    I feel your pain! I don't think ICELib is very helpful for Optimizer tasks.  It does however look like the ICWS offers interfaces for working with Optimizer data. There are methods for getting Time Off Requests--That's the only one that sticks out in my head. I haven't been able to dive into ICWS yet, I'm still wrapping my head around ICELIb.

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources