PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How clear the cached DTMF

Posted 09-19-2019 07:58
    Hi team,
    I want to clear  all the cached DTMF entry before moving into the next menu, so that if customer enter multiple input in the first menu  that cant be taken as input in the second menu . I have used flush  key tool  in handler but no luck.has anyone facing same issue?

Regards
    halesha sn
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Halesha Nagarajappa
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: How clear the cached DTMF

Posted 09-19-2019 10:10
    Halesha,

I've never got the flush keys or flush audio tool steps to work consistently. To flush both keys and audio I usually use an Extended Get Key tool step. I remove the valid keys, escape keys, and termination keys. I then set the timeout to 0.01 seconds. This tool step causes the customer to have to hear the prompt to completion and will also remove any DTMF digits that are in cache.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: How clear the cached DTMF

Posted 09-19-2019 23:25

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I don't want the customer to wait for completion of entire prompt to enter the input. I have all the menu audio barge-in enabled ,but I just want the cached  dtmf entries to be cleared before entering to second menu . Using  the "Extended Get Key" tool before entering second menu  will cause the cached  dtmf entries to clear?

Note: I am using Reco input tool to capture DTMF and speech input in my IVR

Regards,

Halesha sn

accenture

Capability network|Customer & Channel

Phone:+91 9743192422

E-mail: Halesha.sanningappal@accenture.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com

• 4.  RE: How clear the cached DTMF

Posted 09-20-2019 08:42
    You can use the Clear Buffer option under the Menu block in order to clear the DTMF from previous Menu​

Lakshmi Venkata Aditya Kumar
    JPMorgan Chase

• 5.  RE: How clear the cached DTMF

Posted 09-20-2019 09:15

Hi Lakshmi,

Can you please tell me  where this option present in Reco Input tool?

Regards,

Halesha sn

accenture

Capability network|Customer & Channel

Phone:+91 9743192422

E-mail: Halesha.sanningappal@accenture.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources