PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How are others handling Chat to Voice Interactions?

Posted 10-14-2020 09:47
    So we were recently told that PureConnect does not have a way to Promote a Chat Interaction to a Voice Interaction, and I was wondering how others are handling this or what work around seem to work for your business?

Currently if we need to Promote to Voice the only way to do this, is have the agent end & wrap the chat interaction, then make a new outbound phone call and wrap that separately.

Not only is this more work for the agents, but this also affects reporting as we are now reporting on two interactions instead of what we would consider just one.
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    VortalSoft Inc.
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: How are others handling Chat to Voice Interactions?

Posted 10-14-2020 17:40
    I'd need to dig into it, but I'm betting you could use a Custom Button that fired of a Custom Handler to do this. Even if it ended up as two interactions, you could probably use Custom reporting attributes to then tie them together.

One question, how does the Customer provide the number they wish to be called on? Is this something they type in the Chat, or is it provided from a CRM, or some other method?

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources