PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Enable Auto Answer at workgroup level

Posted 11-22-2019 07:54
    I need to enable auto answer for interaction desktop for all the agents. I am aware that in Interaction Administrator, I can enable auto answer at user level. However it's a time taking task as I have to do individually for all the agents.
    Can we enable auto answer at workgroup level or if any other way is there to achieve the same?
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

------------------------------
    Rahul C Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: Enable Auto Answer at workgroup level

Posted 11-22-2019 10:19
    Rahul,

Unfortunately auto answer is a setting at the user level and not the workgroup level. In Interaction Administrator you can get the set auto-answer ACD interactions option from the right click menu in the user container so you can select groups of users at the same time and enable them. If you know how to write handlers you could also write a handler which walks through DS setting auto answer for each agent. You could modify the handler to mass add other things as well if you are so inclined.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources