PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  TSRA and DZCA

Posted 06-10-2021 06:48
    Good day everyone,

Can someone tell me what are the long names of these abbreviations? TSRA and DZCA? 

A reply would really help! 

Thanks!
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Anjelo Brian De Jesus
    Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.

• 2.  RE: TSRA and DZCA

Posted 06-10-2021 08:41
    Hi Anjelo,

It may help if you tell us where you are finding those abbreviations at. I don't recognize them off the top of my head, but my memory isn't want it used to be. If I knew the context they were used in my spark my old memory.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: TSRA and DZCA

Posted 06-10-2021 09:39

Hello Scott,

I was assigned to be an administrator. I'm just curious about this one because I love to figure out things. Hahaha.

Regards,

Brian

Anjelo Brian C. De Jesus | Business Systems Analyst

Emerson Climate Technologies | 10/F SM Cyber West Avenue, EDSA cor West Avenue, Barangay Bungad, Diliman, Quezon City 1105 Philippines

T +1 314 6791000 ext 7441 | T (PH) +63 2 86897441 ext 7441 | (M) +63 905 655 8139

The Information in this message is confidential or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized copying of this message or unauthorized distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.

ComRes Service Now è InterActive Intelligence Request   or    InterActive Intelligence Incident

Corporate Service Now è https://emerson.service-now.com/sp

• 4.  RE: TSRA and DZCA

Posted 06-10-2021 10:32
    Hi Anjelo,

I found both of these are reference here: https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_pureconnect_cloud/desktop/mycloud_self-service.htm

TSRA stands for Terminal Server Remote Access
    DZCA looks like it is the domain prefix used to access.

Thank you,
     Scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 5.  RE: TSRA and DZCA

Posted 06-10-2021 11:33

Hello Scott,

Thank you so much for this information. I really appreciate your help!

You have a great day!

Regards,

Brian

Emerson Climate Technologies | 10/F SM Cyber West Avenue, EDSA cor West Avenue, Barangay Bungad, Diliman, Quezon City 1105 Philippines

T +1 314 6791000 ext 7441 | T (PH) +63 2 86897441 ext 7441 | (M) +63 905 655 8139

The Information in this message is confidential or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized copying of this message or unauthorized distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.

ComRes Service Now è InterActive Intelligence Request   or    InterActive Intelligence Incident

• 6.  RE: TSRA and DZCA

Posted 06-10-2021 13:20
    DZCA and DZCP are the 2 domains used for Terminal Server Remote Access

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

• 7.  RE: TSRA and DZCA

Posted 06-11-2021 08:10

Hello Ryan,

Got it Sir. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Regards,

Brian

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources