PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Dialer

Posted 01-18-2021 11:33
    Hi Team

I trying to create table in contact list in Interaction dialer  by excel sheet, but this issue appear when uploaded the sheet:

The excel sheet format:

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: Interaction Dialer

Posted 01-18-2021 12:06
    That looks to me like your UDL file (used to set up the Database Connection) is misconfigured.

Common issues I have seen are not saving the password (select the checkbox) or not specifying the correct database on the server (usually defaults to "master".)

Please note, neither of these will cause a "test connection" to fail.

Finally, if you edit it, make sure you change the name before you re-upload it.

HTH

• 3.  RE: Interaction Dialer

Posted 01-19-2021 02:18
    Hi Sajed

We had similar issues and only upload Contact Lists as CSV instead.  Some pitfalls to watch out for when converting your excel to csv is to choose the 'delimited' option for CSV. Ensure you format your phone numbers first as even though they look ok in excel [with 0 in front] this disappears in Dialer. We custom format the cells choosing the second option down with '0' then type out x10 0's in the Type field. Sounds messy but works for us. You can check these stay in the correct format by opening CSV with notepad afterwards and you'll see the correct format showing. Good luck!

Karen Bolton
    Water Corporation

• 4.  RE: Interaction Dialer

Posted 10-26-2021 11:49
    Hi Sajed,

We also encountered this error and was able to successfully resolve it using some of the methods below. We continue to upload our Dialer contact list records using an Excel file instead of CSV, Here are some of the options that worked for us:

1. Installing a 64 bit MDAC driver
    2. Installing 32 bit run-time software like Microsoft Access 2013 MS Access database engine 2010, etc.

Xiong Mai Nou

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources