PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pureconnect Voicemail

Posted 10-03-2019 06:32

Hello all,

Im trying to configure the Voicemail for Workgroup where i have pool of Agents assigned and waiting for Voicemails.When i configure in Attendant profile -> Route to Workgroup(Test). It is not going through.

But if i configure in Attendant Profile -> Route to User Voicemail(test Agent).It is getting routed to Interaction Desktop and shows up in the Voicemail View.

Im looking for some help in enabling this Workgroup voicemail.Appreciated for support.

Thanks,
    #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Gopalakrishnan Mahadevan
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: Pureconnect Voicemail

Posted 10-03-2019 08:35

Hi Gopal,

In that case could you check Users whoever part of work-group "MailBox" is configured or not in Interaction Administrator. If mail box is not configured users will not receive voice mail.

Thanks,
    Venkoba.

Venkoba Adeshappa
    Philips Electronics North America

• 3.  RE: Pureconnect Voicemail

Posted 10-03-2019 12:07
    Ok, Firstly, have you set up a Mailbox for the Workgroup? (First configuration tab). If not, the Workgroup cannot receive Voicemails

Secondly, have you configured either the Workgroup's ACD settings, or an Attendant email profile to retrieve the emails (i.e. Voicemails) from the Workgroup's mailbox and route them to agents?

Lastly, are you trying to send directly to Voicemail (for the Workgroup) in Attendant, or are you expecting the call to be transferred to Voicemail if there are no Agents available (or available within some time period)?

• 4.  RE: Pureconnect Voicemail

Posted 10-04-2019 02:55
    Firstly, have you set up a Mailbox for the Workgroup? (First configuration tab). If not, the Workgroup cannot receive Voicemails -> Yes it is configured as Interaction Store with One Assigned mailbox user

Secondly, have you configured either the Workgroup's ACD settings, or an Attendant email profile to retrieve the emails (i.e. Voicemails) from the Workgroup's mailbox and route them to agents?  -> I have configured Attendant Email Profile and made it as monitored Mailbox and then transferring into Workgroup

Lastly, are you trying to send directly to Voicemail (for the Workgroup) in Attendant, or are you expecting the call to be transferred to Voicemail if there are no Agents available (or available within some time period)?

I would like to test both
    1) Customer directly routed to Voicemail
    2) When Queue is busy route to Voicemail

I want all the WOrkgroup voicemails to be pushed to all agents whoever in that workgroup. 

Currently Im getting it only for Assigned Mailbox user.

Ex- AgentA is Mailbox user as AgentA@simdomain.com who is agent comes under Genesys workgroup.

I have created a Attendant Voice Profile stating Route the call to Voicemail User- AgentA -This works fine
    I have created a Attendant Voice Profile stating Route the call to Workgroup  -This is not working.It still shows only for AgentA only.

Gopalakrishnan Mahadevan
    Accenture India

• 5.  RE: Pureconnect Voicemail

Posted 10-04-2019 13:08
    Ok, so I need to check, but with Interaction Message Store, you don't really have e-mail, so I'm not certain that Attendant will pick up the voicemail and route it.

May I ask why you are not using Unified Messaging? (Just curious)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources