PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  General questions about CX Insights

Posted 09-24-2019 12:16
    Hi Greg!
    What is the minimum version for CX Insights 2018R4 or R5? Resource Center Release Notes page for 2018R5 isn't clear
    Is it approved in PureConnect cloud, if so what is the minimum version?
    Can a customer run both reporting and CXInsights side by side until ready to move off standard reports?

thanks
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)

------------------------------
    Cindy Herrington
    Altivon

• 2.  RE: General questions about CX Insights

GENESYS
    Posted 09-24-2019 12:24
    Hi Cindy.  Thanks for the question!  The minimum release is 2019r2.  It is currently available for premise only.  We expect that PureConnect Cloud support will be available in Q1 2020.  We are also working on an update to the online documentation for CX Insights.  Look for that next week and sorry for the confusion on that.

A customer can absolutely run existing reports (Interaction Reporter) side-by-side with CX Insights.

Thanks!

Greg Cole
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: General questions about CX Insights

Posted 05-12-2020 19:58
    Guys please I need your feed back to tell me if we can make customization in the CX insights dashboard or not?

Mahmoud Kamal
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 4.  RE: General questions about CX Insights

GENESYS
    Posted 05-12-2020 20:31
    Hi Mahmoud,

Custom dashboards (designer capabilities) are currently in development.  We anticipate that they will be available in our next release of CX Insights.  We are targeting this for 2020r3 in August.  Until then, only the out-of-the-box, read-only dashboards are available.

Thank you,

Greg

Greg Cole
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources