PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Not Recieving 200 OK from Carrier on Specifc User Intercom Calls

Posted 10-30-2019 10:11

Good Day Hive Mind,

I got a neet little humdinger for y'all.

So I have 2 users working remote. They are able to call intercom into their respective groups, BUT users from those respective groups are unable to call them back in the same manner.

I opened a case for this and we found that from the users in the group that their calls to the effected users are not receiving 200 OKs.

Would you label this as a Carrier issue or is something on the Network messed up?

I'm sending this as a thought experiment as right now we're at a stalemate waiting on the carriers to weigh in on the issue.

Respectfully,
    Eric Page

#SIP/VolP

------------------------------
    Eric Page
    Systems Integration, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Not Recieving 200 OK from Carrier on Specifc User Intercom Calls

Posted 10-30-2019 15:40
    When you say "working remote" are they logging in on a remote number, or are they using a SoftPhone / other connection?

Assuming a remote number, can you call the number

• 3.  RE: Not Recieving 200 OK from Carrier on Specifc User Intercom Calls

Posted 10-31-2019 09:52
    Eric,

We are going to need more info. As Paul points out how are these remote users connected to your system. Also what devices are you transversing for these calls. Checking the logs at each hop should show you if there is no 200 OK. You are probably going to have to look at the remote side to figure out what is happening out there to get to the bottom of this.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources