PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  sip soft phone / authentication failed

Posted 09-22-2021 06:00
    Dears 
    I would to queries about sip phone , there are an issue occurred to me when trying to provision the sip soft phone so I checked the logs and I have saw something regards to failed

in authentication , so I did so many workaround solution such as allow all the traffic from server and client machine and download the certificate into trusted root.

for your information the client machine its able to reach the server by ping command and nslookup so every thing seems to be good,,,,,,, could anyone take a look over the logs and provide advice to me to move forward

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #SIP/VolP

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 2.  RE: sip soft phone / authentication failed

Posted 09-22-2021 09:02
    I had this issue recently when incorporating a new VPN solution. According to your log you are having an issue connecting with notifier. Confirm you have connectivity on port 5597 (SSL/TCP).

Matthew Raleigh
    Broker Solutions, Inc. DBA New American Funding

• 3.  RE: sip soft phone / authentication failed

Posted 09-24-2021 10:51
    dear Matthew

I'm grateful for your response I opened a ticket with Genesys and they gave me a document was so helpful and straightforward steps  of how to configure sip soft phone , thankyou again

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources