PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reporting on External transfers

Posted 09-25-2018 13:42
    ​We have some IVR prompts that transfer callers out to a third-party vendor via toll free number.

We are having difficulty reporting from the IVR side on when these prompts are being chosen. 
    All nodes for this portion of the IVR have the 'enable IVR reporting' checked.

Any ideas on how to report on these outgoing calls from the PureConnect side?
    Thanks

------------------------------
    Christine Serapiglia

• 2.  RE: Reporting on External transfers

Posted 06-26-2019 15:28
    did you get a reply for this?  I also need a report to show external transfers and length of time on the connected transfer
    ​Thanks all

Therese Moorhouse
    Pacific Blue Cross

• 3.  RE: Reporting on External transfers

Posted 07-15-2019 12:35
    There are no default reports that allow you to report on the metrics you're looking for. Depending on your real detailed requirements, it might be that all (most, some or none) of the data is actually captured and stored. Then it's only a matter of creating a (custom) report or query the data directly from the database.

What we see is that some or more data isn't actually stored, so we'll have to capture and store it first, before you're capable of reporting on it.

I know this was a highly requested feature to be included in the product (external transfer reporting), but currently it's only available as custom packages.

At 3Fiftynine impossible is just a challenge

We provide kick-ass products on top of Genesys platforms

• 4.  RE: Reporting on External transfers

Posted 07-16-2019 04:38
    We have the same situation within our IVR, we have a menu option for divert to automated payment line. We set custom attributes to advise, with one set to "External Transfer". We then use this within our reporting to detail all calls into the IVR that transfer to an external number.

Philip Last
    Arvato Limited

• 5.  RE: Reporting on External transfers

Posted 07-16-2019 04:41
    Oh, meant to say, we do all our reporting straight from database, so InteractionSummary table joined to InteractionCustomAttributes gives you everything you need for reporting.

Philip Last
    Arvato Limited

• 6.  RE: Reporting on External transfers

Posted 07-22-2019 18:44
    Hi Philip

I have been struggling for this for a long time.  I still couldn't figure which indicator to tell me that a call has been transferred (internally & externally).    InteractionCustomAttributes is empty in my database.  I am guessing that some configurations haven't been turned on.  Which field in InteractionSummary to indicate that a call has been transferred?

I have created a customized report on call pickup rate (for customer service management purpose).  However if a call (incoming call from external) has transferred to a mobile phone, external landline phone, etc), then this call will show as "Missed" even if this call has actually been picked up.  Therefore the pickup rate is not accurate.

I have been asking this question around for months, but still haven't got any positive feedback.

Please share your knowledge if you know something about this.

Many thanks Philip

Frank

Frank Wei
    Mosman Municipal Council

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources