PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PURECONNECT RECORDING

Posted 03-31-2020 08:28
    Hi all,

Do anyone aware what is naming convention used for recorded file in Pureconnect.  

It stores in folder format of YEAR/MONTH/DAYS and then i was not able to understand how its getting saved with some names.

Is there a way can we define the file name what it need to be stored.

Is there a way to identify the recording belongs to which SASF/recorded file.

Thanks,
    Gopal

#QualityManagement
    #PureConnectQAEpisode

------------------------------
    GK
    Accenture

• 2.  RE: PURECONNECT RECORDING

Posted 03-31-2020 09:31

I can't answer your question about the naming convention, but I do not believe that you can change the naming convention, as this is intended to ensure that each recording ID/file name is unique.

If you want to see what file is related to what recording, you can look at the IR_RecordingMedia table in your database.  The filename is in the mediaURI and that same table will give you the interaction ID.

ICBM's recording search attributes also has the advanced attribute for "Recording FIle name" that should work as well, but I haven't used it myself.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: PURECONNECT RECORDING

Posted 03-31-2020 09:41
    Edited by William Chávez 03-31-2020 09:52
    Hi:

Please check this: https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_irc/desktop/exportdialog.htm .
    In the "The Export Recordings dialog is displayed" image check the default configuration the PureConnect Interaction Recorder assign to recordings and what is the pattern it uses by default: %y_%M_%d\%n over the root folder that is in the CIC or the server you configured in your recording policy. This default pattern means: year_month_day\name of the recording, and you can use your custom naming pattern.

I expect that helps you.

William Martín Chávez González
    Systems Engineer
    Global Networks Solutions S.A.S.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources