PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IC service get stopped automatically

Posted 12-26-2021 08:42
    Dears 
    I'm facing an issue with my contact center which is the IC service get stopped automatically by notifier this is the first time I saw something like this , I did check the logs and event

viewer and there is nothing stopping the service manually and I didn't find anything weird ,,, until now I can't detect what is the issue and this issue happen every day and there's

nothing to do, each time I got this issue I restart the IC server then it will work automatically , I'm going to share what I got in event viewer as attached and plz give me a hand ,,, what should I do ???

Regards,,, 

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 2.  RE: IC service get stopped automatically

Posted 12-27-2021 02:41
    Dear Mohannad,

You should exactly find when IC server is stopped and go to notifier logs and check the lines just before the time it is stopped.

Also you need to check App and Sys eventviewer logs again just before the time it is stopped.

They will exactly tell you what is the reason behind of this issue. BTW, Do you have any Antivirus running on that machine?

Thanks,
    Regards

Cenk Gündüz
    CTCOMM

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources