PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  refreshing of Duration for ACD emails after a Pure connect Switchover.

Posted 07-19-2019 08:24
    Good Day 

Currently the product has a limitation with regards to ACD email interactions whereby, after a switch the duration of the interactions reverts to 0:00 after a switch.  

we have added the server parameter that  retains the original interaction after the switch.
    Server parameter: Mail Interaction Recovery Enabled

the current challenge with this is that due to the duration change is that legislation indicates that all third party requests for information to be adhered to and resolved within 30 days from request received by the institute. 

this has a major impact from a legal perspective, as agents are working on interactions based on the duration. 

is there any way to get around this? 
    has anyone have the same issues and managed to workaround this?

thank you

#Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Sabashni Moodley
    Elingo (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: refreshing of Duration for ACD emails after a Pure connect Switchover.

Posted 07-19-2019 12:45
    Sabashni,

My only suggestion would be to use the server parameter "Mail Interaction Recovery Enabled" which it sounds like you have already done. I suspect the time resetting on switchover is expected behavior though since CIC queues up the emails again on switchover so the longest time in system you will ever have is from when the server becomes the active primary again. You may need to reach out to your VAR (or Genesys if you are direct) to see if they have any way to get a true time in system which bridges switchovers.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: refreshing of Duration for ACD emails after a Pure connect Switchover.

Posted 03-16-2020 18:12
    Sabashni,

Have had this issue for a while. Support has an answer finally: This is known issue SCR IC-134683 and no fix yet.

Thanks

rabia hussein
    Spark NZ Trading

• 4.  RE: refreshing of Duration for ACD emails after a Pure connect Switchover.

Posted 03-17-2020 09:07
    Is your main problem that the agents can't see the correct waiting time, or is it reporting?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources