PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Email Customization Points

Posted 10-07-2020 09:19
    We are just starting to test PureConnect for email distribution.  We discovered that the standard behavior is that the system deletes the email when the interaction is complete.  
    I need to add customization create a copy of the original email in another folder.

If I run a subroutine via Attendant after the route to workgroup step, would I still be able to create a copy, or will the email already be deleted at that point? 

Second option is to add a custom handler earlier in the flow.  Can anybody recommend which customization point I should focus on?  It would help too if anybody could provide which system handler is used for the email delivery to the agent.

Thanks.
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Tom Mullen
    Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH

• 2.  RE: Email Customization Points

Posted 10-08-2020 08:29
    Hi Tom Mullen,

In regards to save a copy of email in the email server, Firstly which email server you are using? and you need to create a folder and make a rule to duplicate a copy of that email in to the newly created folder. Like this you can have a copy of the email in the email box as well. Because CIC will delete the email once it is answered and disconnected by the agent.

By doing this it will not be duplicate the emails as CIC will send a hard delete request to Email server.

Regards
    Mohammed

Mohammad

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources