PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound ANI

Posted 04-14-2022 19:25
    Dears

Thank you for your time , I have an curious about the line values, I have created line with two call values

and if we need to let workgroup outbound calls to appear by any of these values we should go to group configuration and change

it to the number we want and its work fine , today we aim to add a new line value with the existing two values I searched to many times of how we can did this

and i didn't get any valuable result also I did try the below solutions :

* Add a new custom attribute on the line configuration value called "Custom::Outbound ANI" and I assigned the new line value and its didn't work

* I tried to configure the new ANI on ANI field on workgroup configuration and its didn't work its always going with default value in the line which is line value one

Could anyone give a hand on this please, Any past experience guys ??
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems LLC

• 2.  RE: Outbound ANI

Posted 04-15-2022 10:58
    Add "Outbound ANI" to the Custom Attributes tab on a workgroup level and not the line. Optionally you can add "Outbound ANI" to an Account code level instead of the workgroup depending on your use case. 

John Sweet
    TSYS - Interactive Services

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources