PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP Softpone records

Posted 02-18-2020 17:14
    within the CIC data table and views where can I find details about SIP Softpone.
    In particular, I am looking for 'IP phone name' and which agent is logged in, what was the last timestamp an IP Phone was used etc,

Which table(s) could I find Managed IP Phones or Station details please?

Thank you
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Vathsan Sarma
    Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation

• 2.  RE: SIP Softpone records

Posted 02-19-2020 09:40
    Vathsan,

There is a table in the database named LoginLogoutChangeLog which will show you the application used, User ID, Station name, and if a session manager was used along withe date/time of the login/out. Only catch is that this table is not populated unless the IC report log #9 IC Application Login Logout Change Log is enabled.

The other way I have looked for this info is to ​use the InteractionSummary SQL table. Query on LastStationId and StartDateTimeUTC. Obviously there are some limitations to this query as it will only show the last person who touches the call so if users do lots of transfers this query is inefficient. Also if the user logs in but doesn't get many calls you may incorrectly identify a station as not used, or used less when its not true.

I think there are some other places you can look to piece this together but the 2 examples above are the ones that I've used in the past to get this info.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 3.  RE: SIP Softpone records

Posted 02-19-2020 22:08
    Thanks Mark.  This helps a lot!
    While looking at the tables you suggested, I came across calldetail_viw and InteractionsByUserStation.  Those have details I am looking for as well.

cheers

Vathsan Sarma
    Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources