PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  recording policy

Posted 10-26-2019 15:45

Hello Genesys ,

I have recordings in business manager that have no details and can't be opened and the initiation policy of these recordings is Rescue which it doesn't exist in my recording policy in interaction administrator .

Anyone has an idea about this policy ??

#Integrations
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    David Maged

• 2.  RE: recording policy

Posted 10-28-2019 02:57
    I do not recognise this status, but wonder if it is the same as "Encumbered". If the policy is set to record everything, but an agent does not have a recorder license applied, then it is recorded, but is marked as Encumbered. We have to apply the license then raise a service ticket to get the recordings unencumbered so they can be listened to.

If not this exact reason, then perhaps you have a policy that records these interactions but perhaps tags or other settings cause the system not to know what to do with them. I would review the recording policy and check all scenarios are covered.

Philip Last
    Arvato Limited

• 3.  RE: recording policy

Posted 10-28-2019 11:20

Here is the KB article on the rescue policy:

https://genesyspartner.force.com/customercare/pkb_Home?id=kA50d0000004HzDCAU&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

These are files that IC detects (leveraging your RCS) have been orphaned.  If you are seeing a lot of these, contact support.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources