PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post Survey not working for Outbound Calling Mode Preview

Posted 09-28-2021 07:37
    Hi, Now I had problem with outbound call mode Preview the call not route to survey when agent disconnected call.

I already set Interaction Feedback with type: Post Call
    and then set rule which call route to Workgroup Name : WorkgroupA (Example) make a survey
    I tried to call out on preview mode with WorkgroupA and agent disconnected call. Customer's call not route to Survey.

But I tried to call out manual with WorkgroupA when disconnected .Call routed to Survey success.

I think this issue happen on preview mode. How can I solve this issue or have other way to solve it ?
    #Handlers
    #Outbound
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Apichet Prangprayoon
    Terrabit

• 2.  RE: Post Survey not working for Outbound Calling Mode Preview

Posted 09-28-2021 09:59
    Hello Apichet,

I think you can use On-Demand Surveys. Just create On-Demand Survey, then create profile with that survey step in Interaction Attendant, and after that you can create policy-set with agentless disposition action to transfer call to this profile.

Anton Karelin
    Jet Infosystems

• 3.  RE: Post Survey not working for Outbound Calling Mode Preview

Posted 09-29-2021 01:28
    Hi, Anton Karelin

Thankyou for your fast response but I tried for your suggestion. the call routed to survey when agent click or select disposition /wrapup code but I need to agent click disconnect button then call route to survey because my workflow is agent do not select disposition suddenly when end the call, but agent must click disconnect before select disposition.

Do you have anyway or suggestion how to route call to survey when agent click disconnect button ?

Apichet Prangprayoon
    Terrabit

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources