PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent picks up call but status doesn't change

GENESYS
    Posted 07-08-2021 14:46
    Agent picks up call but status doesn't change . I can see Interaction assigned to agent . But status changed not shown in ACD , Client or IP logs . But at the same time I can see 2 interactions are connected ( 1 is held + 1 active ) . Why Agent status is not changed ? 
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Pavani Padagan
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Agent picks up call but status doesn't change

Posted 07-08-2021 16:47
    Hi Pavani,

what status shows for the agent when the call is routed to him? A few quick things to check would be the workgroup configuration he is in as the call status would be set from there. In IA go to workgroup and click on the ACD Tab --> Action and insure something is configured in the On Call box.

If that looks good, I would then look at the user Security tab --> Access Control and verify he has view access to the status. After that I would verify how he is picking up the call, is it ACD assigned or is he picking it up. Also i am not sure what is going on with the 2 calls, are you saying he is picking up 2 calls or that ACD is assigning him 2 calls...might want to expand upon that.

Thank you,

Scott WilliAMs
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources