PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Time Off showing nothing available even though allotments are not full

Posted 09-08-2021 07:33
    In the PureConnect system every day is showing as "unavailable" in the time off calendar view. I have verified that not all allotments are full for all of these days. When testing by submitting a time off request in PureConnect for a day that I know to be available based on the time off tab in ICBM, an error message pops up reading "your time off request failed to be requested. Please try again." I have tested this with other agents and I am getting the same result. Any ideas as to what could be causing this? See attached screen shots for examples.
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Craig Casto
    Lake Trust Credit Union

• 2.  RE: Time Off showing nothing available even though allotments are not full

Posted 09-08-2021 07:46
    False alarm. I figured this one out. Apparently a few of my agents were removed from their coverage groups. I had to re-add them to the scheduling unit's staff type. I'm not sure why there were removed all of a sudden when they have been in that group for a while. It looks like all is working now.

Craig Casto
    Lake Trust Credit Union

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources