PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Name on Pop UP

Posted 03-04-2020 10:06
    Dear Community,

| am trying to show agent name on the pop up screen using the attribute "Eic_LocalName". I have configured the Action in Actions container and added that action in the attendant pop up screen. below is the example of the popup url.

Ex: www.google.com/{agentid}

URL parameters:   

Name: agentID
    Friendly Name:agentID
    Override (Attendant): Allow override
    Default value: $(EicLocalName)

The problem is i am not getting the name, i have few result scenarios here.

1. I was testing on my lab environment, i can see agent name like "%7BAgent" . Agent is the agent name and it is adding extra "%7B"
    2. I am testing on the client UAT, if i use the option in workgroup acd options allert then it is showing the work group name if not it is giving some numbers
    3. One more thing is when i use pop up feature in the browser it is adding the interaction connect link with the pop up link as below examplet:
                   http://interactionconnectserver/client/www.google.com/workgroupname

Kindly need your usual support for my concerns.

Regards

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Mohammad

• 2.  RE: Agent Name on Pop UP

Posted 03-08-2020 01:31
    Hi team,

Kindly need your support for the above request

Regards

Mohammad

• 3.  RE: Agent Name on Pop UP
    Best Answer

Posted 03-10-2020 02:05
    Hi,

You need to custom Handler to achieve it.

Some ideas for you. Go to Interaction Designer and Open "CustomACDPreAlert.ihd"
    Be remembered this action will override all acd workgroup relate. which you need to filter only specific workgroup you need.

Step1: Getting screen popup URL from Defined Action in Workgroup from Attribute "Eic_PopupData" into string
    Step2: Manipulate URL to add additional parameter and attached assigned agent with this expression SubstStr(p_sAgentQueueId, "User Queue:", "")
    Step3: Save and Publish it

Withaya Panichpreechakorn
    Terrabit

• 4.  RE: Agent Name on Pop UP

Posted 03-11-2020 10:09
    Hi Withaya,

Thanks for your reply really appreciate it it worked perfectly a small change is we need to use "Eic_ScreenPopData" instead of "Eic_PopupData" but it helped a lot

Regards
    Moohammed

Mohammad

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources