PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Ctrl+C from Interaction Connect - Work-Around Needed

Posted 08-09-2019 11:41
    Hi - hoping that someone out there has a possible solution to this dilemma.

It has been determined that data populated from the IVR into the "My Interactions" tab in Interaction Connect (web UI) cannot be copied for pasting into a CRM.  The concern is that this could increase our agent handle time, as Premier had that as a general usability feature.  There is also a concern that manual keying of the ID could result in wrong accounts being accessed.

Is there anyone who has found this issue, and if so, any viable work-arounds that could be considered?

Thanks in advance!
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    IVR/ACD Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 2.  RE: Ctrl+C from Interaction Connect - Work-Around Needed

Posted 08-09-2019 11:46
    Barry,

I am not familiar with the issue in Connect, but have seen it appear in other products. Can you confirm that the same issue exists when attempting all methods for copying? (You mention <ctrl>-C, but what about Right-Click?)

Also can you confirm that this happens in all browsers? Again, I have seen similar issue which disppear by changing browser.

Others may have more direct knowledge of the issue (and any possible fix / workaround) but I figured I'd at least try to get the ball rolling!

• 3.  RE: Ctrl+C from Interaction Connect - Work-Around Needed

Posted 08-09-2019 12:03
    Hi Paul - the issue appears to be browser-agnostic.  When you right-click, you will get a vertical menu of the call control features.  The only place where it appears a user can copy from is the call history tab, but that doesn't help when you need the data that is on the screen while the call is engaged.

Barry Farrington
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources