PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool to route to last spoken agent

Posted 08-13-2019 00:58
    Hi team,

I have requirement to route the customer to last spoken agent if he is available. I can get the last agent from interaction summary table based on ANI and once i get the agent id ,i will use "Is Alterable "  tool check the agent is available to take the call or not. Now my question is  if i use the "ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool" to route the last spoken agent , and if the first ring time out, i need to set some skill requirement and need to make some score adjustment(both interaction and as well agent using weights ) as per requirement. In order to achieve this can i connect the next step of  "ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool" to ""ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool" or we cant use these tool together ?.

I know i can use category concept to assign the category to interaction and agent to route the call to last spoken agent in a work group . But i wanna try bulls eye as this tool specifically made for this.

Regards
    Halesha sn
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Halesha Nagarajappa
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool to route to last spoken agent

Posted 08-14-2019 07:37
    The bullseye routing toolstep is pretty limited. If you can create lists of agents based on the criteria needed, then it can work well. But it does not take into account any of the other attributes like the standard ACD initiator - no skills, categories, cost, weights, etc. It is just the lists of agents for each ring.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 3.  RE: ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool to route to last spoken agent

Posted 08-14-2019 08:43

Hi David,

Thanks for replying. I am trying to use this tool to route the call to specific agent at first if he is available. And after first ring timeout ,I am want route the call to any agent in the workgroup using standard ACD initiator. My question is ,can we connect the next step of the bullseye tool to  standard ACD initiator?

Regards,

Halesha sn

accenture

Capability network|Customer & Channel

Phone:+91 9743192422

E-mail: Halesha.sanningappal@accenture.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com

• 4.  RE: ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool to route to last spoken agent

Posted 08-14-2019 08:50
    I don't think so. Changing how the ACD subsystem is processing an interaction generally requires stopping ACD processing, setting the new parameters, and then starting it again.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 5.  RE: ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool to route to last spoken agent

Posted 08-14-2019 10:41
    Halesha,

For what it's worth I would set that server parameter which auto generates categories and then use categories to attempt to route the call to the last connected agent. I have also tried doing what you are looking for via skills but its real dirty as you have to create a skill for each agent in the queue which can get unruly to manage quickly. I have not used the bullseye routing yet so I can't really comment on how to configure that.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 6.  RE: ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool to route to last spoken agent

Posted 08-19-2019 23:00

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the guidance. Can you please explain how that auto category works? I means after every interaction ended, the agents are removed from the that category or will they be in that category and we have to remove those agents manually from last agent category? And this allocation of auto category into agents how it happens in run time?

Regards,

Halesha sn

accenture

Capability network|Customer & Channel

Phone:+91 9743192422

E-mail: Halesha.sanningappal@accenture.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

www.accenture.com

• 7.  RE: ACD Initiate Bullseye Processing tool to route to last spoken agent

Posted 08-20-2019 06:15
    The auto ACD category setting causes the system (upon ACD subsystem startup) to create an ACD category for each agent using the format "username-auto".

Interactions that are entering the system can them be assigned this category before ACD processing is initiated to only consider this agent until the ACD category is removed from the interaction. So you might have some logic that looks at the agent's availability and then continues to assign the category or not.

This link explains how to setup the auto categories: https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_tr/mergedProjects/wh_tr_acd_processing/desktop/acd_server_parameters.htm

... and this one explains the handler toolstep to use to assign an ACD category to a call: https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_id/desktop/hid_acd_specify_call_category.htm

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources