PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Real time dash board for calls waiting in workgroup or Skill

Posted 07-12-2019 10:42
    All, 

i'm trying to find is there any real time ICBM or Marquee report that will show me calls waiting in work group or skill . I tried to find but not successful. any help/assistance is appreciated.

Regards,.
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Praveen D'Costa

• 2.  RE: Real time dash board for calls waiting in workgroup or Skill

Posted 07-15-2019 13:04
    Good afternoon Praveen,

I will reply privately so we can have further discussion on the matter, but as a summary for anyone else who comes across this thread in a search:

1. Both Marquee and ICBM can and do show the number of calls waiting on a workgroup-by-workgroup basis in real time. (Regardless of skill)
    2. Marquee does not appear to have real time statistics for Skills in ACD workgroups (unlike Dialer, where there are stats for that)
    3. ICBM workgroup overview can have a column added called "ACD Wait reason" and this will list the skills necessary for the calls waiting (among many other reasons)  Please note that in the cases of multiple skills, only the skill(s) which is causing the call to be unanswered will show here.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Blayne Mathieu
    Technical Account Manager
    Altivon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources