PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Issues pasting images on email answers

Posted 05-13-2021 11:56

Hello dear community,

I have an issue when I'm trying to paste a reply message with images, I took some logs and tryed to understand the behavior but I can't find anything. As follows I took some screen shots of the issue.
    When I put ctrl+v an image on the answer message it displays me this

But if I continue pasting over and over the image it is attached but as I said when I try many times like the following screenshot.

The thing is that when I use the clip for attach the image, document or even a song is added, but not with copy and paste or dragging on the email answer.
    I put on 100% the interactiondesktop logs and found this message error and warning.

If someone could help me with this kind of issue and how to fix it should be great.

Thanks community.

Kind Regards

#AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Luis Teran
    CiberC SA (Ecuador)

• 2.  RE: Issues pasting images on email answers

Posted 05-13-2021 13:27
    This is the error log displayed on client's desktop

Luis Teran
    CiberC SA (Ecuador)

• 3.  RE: Issues pasting images on email answers

Posted 06-01-2021 17:45
    Hello dear community, any suggestion?

Also I can add that in the development environment is working correctly, the only difference between this and the others (that I can't paste the images correctly) is that It was 2020 R3 and upgraded to 2020 R4.
    The platforms that I'm having this issues I upgraded from 2018 R2 to 2020 R4, but it has no sense that it doesn't work from 2018 to 2020 R4 but I don't know if any of you had this problem before.

Kind Regards

Luis Teran
    CiberC SA (Ecuador)

• 4.  RE: Issues pasting images on email answers

Posted 06-03-2021 10:23
    I am particularly confused (as you seem to be) by the fact that both systems are 2020R4, but one was upgraded from 2018R2 and one from 2020R3.

Are you using the same PC (and therefore installation of Interaction Desktop) in both cases?

If not, can you try connecting to each system from each PC? (i.e. is the problem related to the client install, or to the Server back-end?) Also double-check that they are both running the same version of the client (ideally the same version as installed on the Server.) Is it possible one machine got Interaction Desktop upgraded and the other didn't?

If the above doesn't help, then to be honest, I would open a ticket with Support for this one.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources