PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IC Log on Issues

Posted 10-14-2019 19:10
    Hello,
    We have had a couple of agents selecting the use this station automatically next time I log on option and when they switch stations by logging into IC, unchecking use this station automatically next time I log on and enter their new station ID and do not check the same option, they continue to have issues where IC reverts back to the station they were originally using when they selected the use this station automatically next time I log on option and they receive an error with the name of another agent already logged on to that station. 
    The agent named as already using that station has to log off completely and I have the agents clear their browser and it seems to work fine for a day and the problem presents itself the following day. 

If you experienced this problem and know the fix, please share :)

Thank you!
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tina Castro
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 2.  RE: IC Log on Issues

Posted 10-15-2019 12:15
    Tina,

We had a similar issue arise with a customer on 2018R5 P4, opened a ticket with Genesys CC with no resolution. They happened to need to perform a switchover and since the issue can no longer be replicated. Not a "fix" but this was our experience.

Thanks.

Chris Mayo
    Director, Technical Services
    Altivon

• 3.  RE: IC Log on Issues

Posted 10-15-2019 17:17
    Hi Chris,
    Thanks for the response. I kind of figured that was the case but a girl can hope....

Tina Castro
    NorthWestern Corporation

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources