PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "Time in Status" Alerts

Posted 11-06-2021 11:17
    Hello,

One shortcoming of the "Time in Status" alerts is that the alert goes to an entire workgroup, not just the agent that who has exceeded the configured duration of the status being alerted on.

Has anyone built a customization so a "Time in Status" alert only goes to the offending agent, and a supervisor, or WG of supervisors?

IF so, would love to discuss!

Thank You

Pete Schroeder

Interaction Systems Manager

pschroeder@accare.com

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #CloudMigration(NEW)
    #ConnectwithaCustomer(NEW)
    #DigitalChannels
    #Handlers
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Outbound
    #PlatformAdministration
    #QualityManagement
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Security
    #SIP/VolP
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony
    #Unsure/Other
    #WEM/Optimizer
    #PureConnectQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Peter Schroeder
    American Customer Care, Inc
    pschroeder@accare.com
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: "Time in Status" Alerts

Posted 11-11-2021 14:43
      |   view attached
    Hi Pete, hope you are doing good!
    I designed a customization/handler with a similar logic awhile back (ICBM initiates an alert and customization sends an email only to the IC user that triggered the alert).

I have an ICBM Alert configured with the following "Alert action" pointing to the customization handler: 

Then, the customization (see handler attached) retrieves username of the IC user that triggered the alert (step 1 and 2), get users email address and display name (step 8 and 7), and then sends an email to the user (steps 6, 5, 4); maybe you can add a supervisors distribution email to the step number 4, in a CC field to copy supervisors:

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
    Ben

This work is my own and is in no way associated/attributed to any current or former employer. I do advise testing any of the provided handler/logic in a DEV or non-PROD environment first before running it in a PROD environment.

Attachment(s)

zip
    Agent_Alert_Demo.zip   10 KB 1 version

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources