PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Send to Voicemail after no answer

Posted 03-18-2021 11:12
    I have a workgroup active that now requires to go to voicemail if no agent answers.  Currently the group goes to comfort messages, hold music etc .  When i set the VM up it misses out the agents and goes straight to the VM.  I am fairly new to the building of groups so am sure this is fairly straight forward but i cannot see how to make the VM only come in after ringing the agents first.  Step guide on the step would be ideal.  Thanks
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Douglas Ogilvie
    Engie Services Limited

• 2.  RE: Send to Voicemail after no answer

Posted 03-19-2021 17:24
    Is it transferring because all agents are busy, or because no agents are logged in?

• 3.  RE: Send to Voicemail after no answer

Posted 03-22-2021 06:07
    No it does not appear that way.  I have tested the workgroup with our normal queue message, hold music etc and it rings out first before going to those messages.  When I change the group to point to VM it just does not ring the available agent in that group it will just go straight to VM.  I expect I am missing something really simple but as this is the first VM I have set up so cannot see what it is.

Thanks

Douglas Ogilvie
    Engie Services Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources