PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Moving Workgroup to a new Scheduling Unit/Condensing Scheduling Units

• 1.  Moving Workgroup to a new Scheduling Unit/Condensing Scheduling Units

Posted 01-20-2021 07:59
    When I first set up our SchedulingUnits, it made sense.  Agents and Volumes aligned by Scheduling Unit. One SU had 2 workgroups, because the agents were skilled for both of those workgroups. The other SUs were individual workgroups because the agents didn't cross over between the two call  types. Now we are going thru some changes with some agents working part of the week in one workgroup that belongs to a scheduling unit and the other part of the week, they are in a different workgroup in a different scheduling unit. Obviously  their schedule can only generate in one scheduling unit.  So, our staffing info and projected SL and ASA are skewed because of this in both groups.

So, I would like to consolidate our existing SchedulingUnits into one.--We have some agents that are also doing 3 month assignments in other workgroup in other SchedulingUnits, so we find ourselves needing to manually build schedule for the period that we have generated schedules, then assign a shift definition for future schedules and redo that process the other way in 3 months.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this?  In my head I'm thinking ALL of the shift definitions will need to be manually rebuilt in the new SU (we have LOTS of shift definitions due to LOTS of individual exceptions), new shifts will need to be generated in the new SU (or manually painted if scheduled are already generated/published past the switch over date) and the actual workgroups can't be moved until the day of switch over or all the intraday data will show up in the wrong SU​
    Any advice, suggestions or horror stories would be greatly appreciated!
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources