PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Scheduling Unit Drop down duplication

Posted 02-12-2021 09:31
    ​I'm having a problem.  I moved a workgroup from one Scheduling Unit to a brand new one and now all Optimizer users have a duplicated list of Scheduling Units to choose from. To add more intrigue, not every user's list is exactly the same.  In the below image, I don't have 'SpecialtyCustomer_Service' duplicated in my top list.  Some users don't have 'Bidding' in the bottom list.  For a little more background, I created 'CovidPublic' yesterday and moved a workgroup from Bidding to 'CovidPublic' and this happened immediately after, so I'm assuming they are related.

I have gone thru and deleted all forecasts and schedules from the old SU that referenced the moved workgroup hoping that would fix it, but nothing.  I also deleted those forecasts and schedules from the database, still nothing.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    #SystemAdministration
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 2.  RE: Scheduling Unit Drop down duplication

Posted 02-16-2021 11:46
    Hi Kenn - Those top 5 SUs are like a "Recent" list, which explains why all of your users don't see the same list.  In our environment with a few dozen SUs, that short list at the top becomes quite useful to a user who only touches a select few of them repeatedly.

Raymond Hicks
    Sutter Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources