PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Capturing live chat messages for analysis

• 1.  Capturing live chat messages for analysis

Posted 07-07-2021 15:57
    One of our development teams is interested in building an application that would live monitor chat session messaging for the purpose of performing real-time analysis and providing the agent suggested solutions based on the context found in the chat transcription. The monitoring would be for specific workgroups.

My understanding is the capturing of chat messaging could be accomplished with Interaction Web Tools or ICWS provides but I'm not certain. I found a reference to subscribing to notifications in the IWT developer's guide that seems like it could be a starting point. https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_tr/mergedprojects/wh_tr_web_tools/desktop/subscribing_to_notifications.htm

Has anyone built a similar application to pull live chat responses from agents and customer or does anyone have suggestions of how one could be accomplished? I'm trying to determine the effort involved so we can decide if the team could potentially build the application on their own or we need to engage professional services.

Thanks
    #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Corey Blosser
    Wolters Kluwer
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources