PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Connect Slow Response

Posted 05-26-2020 03:40
    Hello,

have anybody faced problems with Interaction Connect, particularly with long load times and long response times?
    After clicking any view or button there is usually 1-3 seconds delay before anything happens. Catalogs are very often fail to load, and there is need to retry. 

We've just installed new Pureconnect servers on newly installed environment. The CPU and memory is more than enough, so that's not a problem. 
    I suspect that maybe too many views are launched at the same time, and that might be causing the problem.

Anybody had any similar experience? What was helpful and what not in Your case?

Thanks in advance for any help and tips.
    Cheers!
    Pawel
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Pawel Godek
    Telefonix Sp. Z o.o

• 2.  RE: Interaction Connect Slow Response

Posted 05-28-2020 14:17
    I have a ticket open for when i am trying to add a workgroup directory view, Interaction Connect becomes unresponsive. We have over 120 Workgroups and i suspect there is a timeout while it is trying to load all the workgroups at once, instead of only loading the first 10 and then have you search for the rest.

I will let you know what what Support comes back with as you might be hitting the same issue, the delay is in trying to load all the information in the view at once.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Interaction Connect Slow Response

Posted 05-28-2020 16:43
    Support came back that we are hitting SCR WEB-4584, 

might want to take a look and see if it is affecting you:

https://my.inin.com/products/Pages/SCR-Search.aspx?SCRID=WEB-4584

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 4.  RE: Interaction Connect Slow Response

Posted 06-04-2020 03:41

Hello Scott,

thanks for the info. I also got the same reason for Connect problem. We've upgraded Connect from 2019R3 patch 9 to patch 12, but that didn't helped.
    We've found out that You can easily simulate errors by throttling internet connection (there is such option in Chrome and Firefox). 
    Our developer is currently reviewing this, I'll let You know more if we will find anything.

Support also promised some response for yesterday. They are a bit late now, but I hope we will have some info today.

Pawel Godek
    Telefonix Sp. Z o.o

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources