PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Generic Objects

Posted 09-09-2020 13:32
    Hello,
    My company is currently dealing with an issue regarding one of our email workgroups.  This workgroup, Returned Mail, has a size limit of 10 mb and the typical returned mail item has 5-15 attachments.  This pushes the Returned Mail mailbox to capacity and when is reaches capacity nothing can flow in or out until the emails are  moved off to a "holding" queue.  I believe this is a process issue and should not be handled through Genesys; unfortunately I have no choice but to figure out how to make this work.
    My thoughts on this would be to handle these returned mail items a generic objects and in reading about generic objects, I believe this is the answer.  The problem that I have is the fun fact that I have no experience with handlers and honestly don't know how to get started and attempt to create the handler.  
    I am hoping someone in the community will reach out to me and we can get together for a call or two and perhaps offer guidance to achieve this goal.

Any information of help is sincerely appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tina
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Tina Yocum
    NorthWestern Corporation
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources