PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Forecast FTE per interval from database

Posted 09-19-2019 22:32
    Hi All,

I've been working on pulling the Forecast FTE per interval from the database directly.
    So far I have managed to find that the Forecast FTE for the service group <All> seems to be located in [IO_HeadcountForecastStats].[ResourcesRequiredDecimal].

However when I change the service group the Forecast FTE changes, and I cannot find anything in the database to filter or join on to get it to match the results shown.

Does anyone have any experience working with the database to extract forecast FTE?

This might be able to be answered in the upcoming AMA depending on how advanced the AMA wants to get ;)​
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Forecast FTE per interval from database

GENESYS
    Posted 09-24-2019 12:30
    Hi Jayden,

That's correct that this is stored in the IO_HeadcountForecastStats table. It's populated after schedule generation and categorized by workgroup. The values themselves won't change at that point, but the ways in which you filter will result in them being used to calculate the corresponding output displayed in ICBM. Unfortunately, it would take some calculation with those numbers based on the filter you have in ICBM to view, as they are not stored and pulled directly from the database. Most of the values in the Totals Grid from schedule view are calculated - Activity Counts is the only one that is a direct pull rather than calculated on the fly.

Thanks!
    Joey

Joseph Verhasselt
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources