PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Connect - workgroup statistics

Posted 12-04-2019 08:54
    Good morning,
    Is there a way to change the calculation of the workgroup statistics view items Abandon Rate Target & Service level Target ?
    Abandon Rate Target to be changed to be calculated on the number of calls presented.
    Service Level Target to be changed on the number of calls includoing the abandonned ones.
    I would be surprised if this can be changed but still needed to ask ;)
    Thanks in advance.

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface

• 2.  RE: Interaction Connect - workgroup statistics

Posted 01-13-2020 16:43
    Hi Alain,
    I had submitted a very similar idea 12 months ago but didn't get much feedback! I really don't find this useful as it is right now. (COINB-I-335)
    I hope you'll get more votes!

------------------------------
    Valerie Nadalin
    VIA Rail Canada Inc.

• 3.  RE: Interaction Connect - workgroup statistics

GENESYS
    Posted 01-14-2020 09:01
    Alain - 

I haven't tried this, but have a look at the "StatServer_UseTotalInteractionCountForServiceLevelCalculations" server parameter.  More information can be found here:
    https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_ia/desktop/optional_general_server_parameters.htm

I'm not sure if this will impact the Abandon Rate Target.  But if I'm reading this correctly, it should give you the change needed for the Service Level Parameter.  I hope this helps!

Also for Valerie - Long time no see!! :-) 

Thanks,
    Trent.

• 4.  RE: Interaction Connect - workgroup statistics

Posted 01-14-2020 09:07
    Thanks Trent, I will surely take a look.
    -Alain

• 5.  RE: Interaction Connect - workgroup statistics

Posted 01-14-2020 15:57
    Hi Trent! Good to read from you! Yes it's been a while...

I think the parameter change will correct the service level, but not necessarily the abandon rate target.

Here's what I had sent in September 2018 in a ticket I had opened: 
    Currently, in the iPad app and on Interaction Connect, what we see as an abandon rate target, is the % of abandoned calls within our service level target of 45 seconds. It's not our real abandon level. Is there a way we can ask the system to show us our total abandon rate?
    Ex.: We have 3% of our calls abandoned within 45 seconds today (level 3), but 10% of all of our calls were abandoned (level 9). In our dashboards, we want to see that we are at 10% abandons, not 3%...

I was told it was working as designed. I still don't understand the purpose...  I would have to change the service level at the workgroup level. Because the abandon rate target takes into consideration the same level than the service level target. I don't know if I'm completely off, but I don't get it... Maybe some of the call centers want to see the abandon rate within their service level target. I would much rather see my overall abandon rate. Or at least be given the choice...

Valerie

Valerie Nadalin
    VIA Rail Canada Inc.

• 6.  RE: Interaction Connect - workgroup statistics

GENESYS
    Posted 01-14-2020 17:11
    Yep.  100% agree.  I think the Parameter will assist in 1/2 the original issue.  But won't be a silver bullet for the full request.

Historically, we can get there.  But real time?  I'm not sure there is anything in the platform, outside of IceLib/ICWS customizations, that will help us out unfortunately.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources