PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Use an Updated Analyzer Keyword Set retroactively ?

Posted 09-27-2019 13:59
    Hi Everyone !!
    We're updating our Analyzer Keyword set.
    Am I correct in my understanding that there's really no way test this, other than just try it out for a week or two, then go back and take a look, tweak it, then let it loose again see what happens ?

I'd really like a way to run the updated keyword set through previously recorded calls on demand; kind of like a retroactive analyzer.

Thanks in advance for any comments or ideas you may have.

-Bill
    #Implementation
    #PlatformAdministration
    #QualityManagement
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    William Wyszomirski
    Excellus Health Plan Inc

• 2.  RE: Use an Updated Analyzer Keyword Set retroactively ?

Posted 09-29-2019 23:42
    Hi Bill,

I don't believe as the keyword spotting is only run on live calls using whatever is currently configured as a keyword.

Probably your only option is to implement a new keyword set alongside the existing keyword set (provided you have enough capacity/capability) and tweak it as it goes.

Cheers,
    Jeff.

Jeff Hoogkamer
    City of Gold Coast

• 3.  RE: Use an Updated Analyzer Keyword Set retroactively ?

Posted 09-30-2019 07:19
    Yes, that's kinda of what I was thinking.  
    The whole purpose of Analyzer is to do word spotting in real time, I was trying to think around it.

I also had the crazy thought that ...  "what if" I built a DEV environment, and then exported/import the data from PROD to DEV, and in the process, somehow re-ran the analyzer while importing data into DEV.

Just thinking out loud and trying to be creative, it's sounds cool, but again, I don't think there's an option for that either.

William Wyszomirski
    Excellus Health Plan Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources