PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  User AvailabilityReport

Posted 08-21-2019 17:55
    Hello,

I am looking at the user availability for one of our agents and the Non-ACD seems off.  It is the exact amount of time that DND and Unavailable shows.  I have read some of the other questions posted by users on the very same report and Non-ACD status and I am still not clear.

I would really like a better understand of what the Non-ACD status is exactly showing.  It has caused confusion with our supervisors as we are only 2 weeks into production.

Any detailed information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
    Tina
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Tina Castro
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 2.  RE: User AvailabilityReport

Posted 08-23-2019 09:40
    Tina,

Here is the help file for the report in question: https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_rh/desktop/user_availability_summary_and_detail.htm

Non ACD is Non-ACD status duration (status allows ACD Calls = false) so in other words any time the agent is in a status which does not allow ACD. I think by default the on a call status is set Status allows ACD Calls = false so if you are using on a call status when ACD agents are on a call this could be messing up your reports. 

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources