PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Unable to make outgoing call

Posted 07-06-2020 07:54
    Hello All

I have setup a new site and we are using Pure connect 2018R3 platform.I was able to get incoming calls to the new numbers.
    But outgoing calls not even hitting my Cisco Voice gateway and getting failed with message remote side disconnect in Interaction Desktop
    Can you help to check
    #SIP/VolP
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Aravin

• 2.  RE: Unable to make outgoing call

Posted 07-07-2020 08:06
    Check the IP log to see if the call is actually being placed by the system. Then check the SIPEngine log to see what is being sent (or not sent). If you see SIP INVITE messages but no replies (and you don't see those messages at the gateway) then you know there is a network issue. If you see the SIP INVITE and an error response from the gateway, then it's probably a configuration issue (either on the gateway or PureConnect).

If you don't see the call being placed at all, then it's likely a dial plan issue.

David Currier
    cpi.solutions

• 3.  RE: Unable to make outgoing call

Posted 07-07-2020 18:26
    Unfortunately, there isn't much to go on here. It could be a number of things, ranging from Line settings to the Dial Plan!

Have you attended ICCE/ICCS training? A lot of this stuff is covered there and gives a strong grounding in troubleshooting these issues.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources