PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM views

Posted 07-08-2019 01:52
    Hi Every one,

we are facing issue in ICBM Agent overview and Skill overview.

1) We have created a Supervisor Role under Access control group and I have assigned to a user.
    2) We have given Security---> Administrator access to particular campaigns.
    3) From interaction Administrator, the Supervisor can able to see the campaigns which are given in Administrator Access.
    4) Coming to ICBM  the supervisor can see the campaign in ICBM only one view Dialer Real-time Agent management view. I have attached an image below for over reference.

1) Dialer Real-Time Agent Management view.
    Real time managment view

But EdeIweiss_ Telecaller campaign is Missing from Agent overview and Skill overview I have attached an image below for our reference.
    So Please let me know if having idea about it.

2) Agent Overview

overview
    3) Skill overview

over view

#Implementation

------------------------------
    Naveen Sunkara
    The Customer Experience Lab

• 2.  RE: ICBM views

Posted 07-08-2019 02:06
    Edited by Naveen Sunkara 07-08-2019 02:09
    HI every one,

I found the solution we need to give rights from Access control----> Workgroup Queues For the Particular  workgroup. 
    workgroup Queues

Naveen Sunkara
    The Customer Experience Lab

• 3.  RE: ICBM views

Posted 07-08-2019 09:54
    Naveen,

It may help if you provide the version if CIC you are running. I don't typically limit campaigns so I can't be much help but I suspect you are running into an issue with the actual view. Turning up logging in ICBM may help but this is probably going to warrant a ticket with Genesys.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources