PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  marquee

Posted 05-25-2021 14:43
    hey community 

this's the first time I started to use marquee so I have many questions about it ,, before I start the reason that make me to use marquee is I want to build a view or something like this, that contain the agents information such as the agent who achieved the service level , the total number of calls for each agent and so on .... 

my question is does the graph view supported by marquee ??? if it's doesn't supported . is there any way to achieve my objectives ,,,,
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems - Saudi Arabia

• 2.  RE: marquee

Posted 05-25-2021 15:27
    At this point in Marquee's lifecycle, if you are not already using it, I do not recommend starting now.  Marquee configuration (and media streaming functionality) relies on Microsoft Silverlight which is end of life this fall.  As far as has been communicated, Genesys has no plans to update this as the wallboard portion is already superseded by CX Insights.

If you have anyone with API experience and familiarity with JS and HTML, and you have the I3_FEATURE_ICWS_SDK feature in your Pureconnect environment, you can build a wallboard application pretty easily, just subscribing to the statistics you want via the ICWS API and then presenting them with whatever you choose as far as a webserver.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: marquee

Posted 05-26-2021 17:07
    Thank you AARON this was helpfull

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems - Saudi Arabia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources