PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  NA Score

Posted 03-07-2021 06:16
    Hi Support

when I have 10 questions yes or no with total score 100, if select 5 of them as NA and other 4 yes and one of them no, the total score as percentage will be 80, Is there any way to delete the score for no and keep the total 90 (NA + yes)?
    #QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: NA Score

Posted 03-08-2021 09:07
    No any Idea please?

Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 3.  RE: NA Score

Posted 03-09-2021 10:39
    Edited by Paul Simpson 03-10-2021 10:10
    My understanding is that "N/A" means "Not Applicable" and is therefore excluded from being part of the calculation in either a positive or negative way. This is why the scores are coming out the way you describe. (5 x "N/A", 1 x "No" and 4 x "Yes" = 4/5 = 80%). It isn't the "No" you are trying to exclude, it's the "N/A"s you are trying to include.

I'm not an expert in this, but my only suggestion is to make the questions multiple choice, with "Yes", "No" and "N/A" as the three answers. Don't allow the question to be marked using the built-in "N/A" (so you have basically duplicated the options you have now) and then make both "Yes" and "N/A" score the same. Then your calculation would be 9/10 = 90% as required.

HTH

• 4.  RE: NA Score

Posted 03-09-2021 11:40
    Waw, good idea

Thank you ^_^

Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 5.  RE: NA Score

Posted 03-10-2021 10:09
    No problem!

I hope it works for you. If so, please mark my response as the one that answered your question :-)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources