PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post Call Survey from a Preview Dialer Call

Posted 07-15-2021 06:47

Hi Everyone,

Looking for your suggestions and comments regarding the post call survey being initiated after the Agent hangup a preview dialer call. I created a post call survey and tried configuring multiple rules to trigger this survey if the call is handled by a particular Workgroup or if the call has an attribute 'Eic_CallDirection' as 'O'. However, the post call survey does not get invoked when the agent hangs up.

However, for an inbound call, if we have a survey created with the above rule set ( 'Eic_CallDirection' as 'I'). It works perfectly fine for inbound call. The survey gets invoked, when we debug the handler, we could see it uses CSSurveyEntryPoint and CSSurvey_RunSurvey.

For an outbound call handled by the agent, the call never reaches any of the above handlers.

Please share your experience setting up survey for outbound dialer calls when agent hangs up the call or if we can use a client button to trigger the survey.

Thank you
    Best Regards
    Rashid

#Handlers
    #Implementation
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Rashid Yusuf
    Baud Telecom Company Ltd

• 2.  RE: Post Call Survey from a Preview Dialer Call

Posted 07-25-2021 06:28
    Hi,

Is there anyone with an experience setting up survey for outbound calls. I know we can use the on-demand survey for outbound calls where the agent has to manually transfer the call to the outbound attendant profile where the on-demand survey is mapped.

However, we would like to explore a work around for a single click trigger of Survey or survey getting triggered on disconnect just like inbound calls.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you
    Best Regards
    Rashid

Rashid Yusuf
    Baud Telecom Company Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources